Saturday, October 24, 2015

Super hero car accessories - Is it really essential for fans to have?

Are you a super hero fan? Are you crazy about Wonder Woman, Batman, Superman, Spiderman or even Ironman.

Have you ever seen any super hero fan cars? I have seen some of my super hero freak friends car, and I think they are just weird. Their cars are full of wastage like, wonder woman car accessories.

Some of my friends are fans of cartoon characters like Scooby doo, Tweety or even Mickie mouse. Their cars are packed with Mickey Mouse car accessories, Scooby doo car accessories,  Or even Tweety seat covers. 

Image From: Cool Car Accessories

Once I asked one of my friend about this. Why do you use super hero stickers or steering covers on your car.

She was just surprised with my question. She told me I love wonder woman thats why I use wonder woman car accessories in my car. So for super hero fans super hero car accessories are like the part of their life.

Please write down your opinion in comments section.


No comments:

Post a Comment